Farsali Unicorn essence : Oil elixir for makeup



The elixir primer : Farsali Unicorn Essence


I think you could not miss, present on all instagram videos. All the influencer use it and spread it on the face and give a baby skin effect. Yes, I speak well farsali oil elixir. For the record, I always promised never to buy these oils, because their price is exorbitant and when a product is much too exposed on social networks, the attraction to this product is disintegrated. As I don't stop you from saying, the price does not necessarily quality. And that's what I'm going to show you today.


farsali


This oil was created by a very famous Canadian influencer on the beauty sphere, I present Farah Dhukai. Considered much more than just a moisturizing oil, enriched with vitamin C, E and D, its action would be instantaneous on the skin and should eliminate all the stoxins thanks to the different antioxidants contained in the vitamins mentioned. Alert! Here is the product that freaks the make-up artists, the beauty-addicts  ... Since a few months, all influencers without exception are taken from a passion for an iridescent oil that applies before the background of complexion. We guess why its price is so high ...

So I took my courage with both hands, order the products and tested them for you and your wallet.
This oil is primarily a care, according to the brand:


"A serum based on water and red fruit extracts, antioxidant that helps protect the skin against the damage caused by free radicals [...]"


But the brand also promises us various other uses. For example, it can be used as a makeup base, the oil would make the makeup hold longer and prevent the migration of our concealer. It would also have a basic eyelid function or illuminator.

Let me tell you that I remain more reticent about these uses and promises. Especially when this product is supposed to be an oil but one of the biggest compositions of this product is water.
After having used it for several weeks to give you a justified opinion, what I can tell you is that this product fulfills these promises but not enough to make a story of it. The results are extant but not extravagant. I think other products will do better especially for such a high price. If however this product tempts you, you can buy it on their official website.

Comments

Popular Posts